Please understand we at no time are here to post untrue statements and know that millions of people in to-day society have mental illness. Mental ills has a direct impact on unsuspecting members of society when let untreated.
As with the case of Evan Lee Jensen. we will take you step by step through the Rain of horror he has embedded into the lies of over 100 plus people. we will only post documented facts. and let you the reader make up you’re own minds.
In order to understand the true magnitude of the the horror he has put his victims through you must first understand his mental disability.
A sociopath is typically defined as someone who lies incessantly to get their way and does so with little concern for others. A sociopath is often goal-oriented (i.e., lying is focused—it is done to get one’s way). Sociopaths have little regard or respect for the rights and feelings of others. Sociopaths are often charming and charismatic, but they use their talented social skills in manipulative and self-centered ways
A compulsive liar is defined as someone who lies out of habit. Lying is their normal and reflexive way of responding to questions. Compulsive liars bend the truth about everything, large and small. For a compulsive liar, telling the truth is very awkward and uncomfortable while lying feels right. Compulsive lying is usually thought to develop in early childhood, due to being placed in an environment where lying was necessary. For the most part, compulsive liars are not overly manipulative and cunning, rather they simply lie out of habit—an automatic response which is hard to break and one that takes its toll on a relationship
Mr. Evan lee Jensen makes many claims as you can see he clams to have over 5,000 listeners (please see screen shot below)
now we did get a hold of the true documents showing just how many he had before he was band forever for stalking and harassing people on this show. (please see below )
As you can see Evan show had 40 listeners all how was an archived non where live listeners. at the most he had 4 live listeners, and that was on a good night.
Evan claims to be many thing please see the statements he makes in his own words below.
BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY, the best DAMN PARANORMAL radio show on the planet is a web based radio show with Evan Jensen, and Jason Offir as hosts, we explore, the FREEKY, THE UNKNOWN, GHOSTS, SHAPESHIFTERS, BIGFOOT, LAKE MONSTERS, GHOSTS, and much much more, we can be heard every Tuesday at 7=9PM in the PDT, and special showings will be announced on our FACEBOOK page, come and witness the best that PARA-ENTERTAINMENT has to offer with the best host’s and guests in the industry.
Now Evan lee jensen has stated on many times he had been in the field of the paranormal for 20 years. but as you can see by his own words he had gotten into the field in 2012.
now any one can see that can add he has only been in the paranormal for 4 years. from 2012 to 2016.
Many of his lies have been brought forth in to the eye of the public one of the most well know is when Evan stated he was a Navy Seal (please see screen shot below )
now after a woman by the name of Leslie contacted the proper authorities she had obtained his DD214 (please see copy’s below)
now once confronted with the truth Evan started back peddling. as you will see in the screen shot below
Now this is just the beginning as you will see by screen shots in Evans own words. he has gone as far as to try to make up things in the paranormal field to get attenuation.
Evan Jensen is well known for the lies he tells in the paranormal. you will see a series of screen shoots below showing the many different things including that of his having others posing to be someone they are not so they he does not get caught in a lie.
now on many times Evan states he drives. cuts down his own X-miss trees. and now remember in his own words he states
Evan Jensen (evan jensen) Demonologists. Self-Employed. Executive Producer & Writer. See Photos. Evan Jensen. The Paranormal Herald.
not to mention how is he on face book, twitter, and doing 2 plus blog sights if he is blind. ( it is just common sense to see that it just another lie by Evan jensen.
Now Evan was called out on a show he was on. and when called out he snapped postal, you will hear him go after the host
- Know that a pathological liar will study you: The goal of the liar may be hidden, but you can count on the fact that the they don’t want you to know the truth. In order to evade someone, you certainly need to study the person and examine what that person might or might not believe. Liars, often sociopaths, are known to “study” the person they hope to take advantage of. In other words, they look for weaknesses.
- Don’t forget that the liar lacks empathy: As hard as it is to believe, it is true. The liar does not have any moral consciousness of how the lying behavior may make you feel. The liar does not think before he lies: “oh, I better not say that or I could hurt that person or mislead them.” The liar does not care anything about your feelings and never will. A question many parents of my former clients have asked their child who lies is: “Why don’t you just tell me the truth? Why is that so hard!?” As difficult as it is to believe, it is not that easy for the liar to divulge the truth. The liar lacks the ability to consider what you might feel in response to their lie (which is empathy).
- Normal people feel guilty and are relieved when you change the topic or stop asking questions: This was an interesting point that I learned about as I studied forensic psychology as a graduate student some years ago. While working with juvenile delinquents, I found that the pathological liar shows no emotion when lying which makes them believable. A person who is lying and has normal levels of empathy and concern for others, will often show relief when the topic being discussed is changed. For example, if someone told you that they grew up in a concentration camp and experienced a lot of trauma as a result, you would ask questions about it to further understand. If you changed the topic at the point when you observed stress or anxiety in response to your questions, you would see the person relax because they are aware of the consequences of their lying. Most of us will relax when others cease from asking too many questions about a topic we are lying about. A pathological liar is not fazed. You will rarely if ever see emotion.
- All liars do not do the common things you think liars do: Believe it or not, liars do not always touch their nose, shift in their seats or from one foot to the next, or even look sneaky when lying. Some really experienced liars are good at giving you direct eye contact, seeming relaxed or “laid back,” and may appear very sociable. The thing to look for is eye contact that feels piercing. Some sociopaths have learned how to evade people with direct eye contact, sociable smiles, and humor. Trust your instincts and discernment. What do their eyes tell you? What does their behavior or laughter tell you?
- The most sneaky liars are manipulative: I once heard someone say “we all manipulate.” While this might be true to a certain degree, the liar tends to manipulate more than anyone else and has learned how to become a “pro” at doing it. There is nothing impressive about the dangerous or evil manipulator. They know everything to say and do, they know what you want and don’t want, and again, they will “study” you. In fact, many pathological liars (and sociopaths) use sexual or emotional arousal to distract you from the truth. Proceed with caution when dealing with someone who seems to be directing their attention to you in such a way as to stimulate your arousal to distract you. That arousal could be psychological (peaking your interest), emotional (causing you to feel connected to them), or sexual.
- Pathological liars exhibit strange behaviors: Can you remember how you felt, perhaps as a child or teen, after you were caught lying to a teacher, a parent, or friend? Did you feel guilty, sad, or afraid that the other person would no longer accept you? Some research suggests that pathological liars show no discomfort when caught lying, while other studies suggest that liars may become aggressive and angry when caught. The bottom line is that no pathological liar is the same.
As you can see, trying to understand the liar is as difficult as trying to understand how the world began. It’s something that requires a lot of study, patience, intuition or discernment, and wisdom. Research continues in trying to understand the mind and behavior of the pathological liar. Psychiatrists and mental health professionals continue to research the liar in order to understand why they do what they do and how we can protect their victims.
Please understand that we post this to inform others so that they can be aware of the truth and protect them self’s.
if you would like any documents we have or have posted please get in touch with us and we will get them over to you.